|ATTENTION Needle Artists ... if you are a cross stitcher or counted thread stitcher .. if you are a needlepointer or knitter .. if you crochet, weave or spin .. TNNA NEEDS your INPUT!!!|
The 10-minute survey asks about your experiences with the needlearts you enjoy: crocheting, cross-stitch, embroidery, knitting, needlepoint, spinning, or weaving. Let us know which types of projects you prefer, how you like to learn, and what you’d like to see needlearts shops do better. The needlearts community needs your advice and opinions, whether you are a beginner or an expert! This survey is conducted every few years by The National NeedleArts Association (TNNA). Your input is very important and will be included in a published national report.
Your answers are anonymous. No one will use your survey responses to market to you.
In return for your participation, you will receive valuable benefits:
· Gain a chance to win one of five $100 needlearts gift certificates.
· Ensure stores, manufacturers, and other suppliers provide what you want.
· Explore your needlearts interests.
Your valuable input will also help the needlearts community:
· Give guilds, associations, community groups, and others guidance to grow the world of needlearts.
· Help independent retailers and family-owned suppliers succeed by giving them the customer feedback they need.
The survey is sponsored by TNNA, an organization of businesses dedicated to supporting the needlearts community. Hart Business Research is conducting this survey for TNNA and compiling the results into a major national report, The State of Specialty Needlearts 2013.
Please complete the survey right away at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TNNAfiber.
The survey closes April 30, 2013.
Also PLEASE pass along this survey link to your stitching friends .. it's that important!!